The conference will be held in Small Hall, Vytautas Magnus University, S.Daukanto g. 28, Kaunas, Lithuania on May 14-15, 2020.
Official language – English
The Vital Nature Sign is a multidisciplinary scientific conference for young and experienced scientists.
The Conference covers the following scientific fields:
- Natural products (foods, phytoproducts etc.)
- Pharmaceutical and chemical technology
- Synthetic, medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry
- Biotechnology, bioremediation, biochemistry, and bioanalysis
- Energy & environment
- Separation science: development & applications (fundamentals, theory, problems etc.)
- Biophysics and biomedicine
- IT-related to life sciences, biomedical sciences
- Applied physics
2020 March 31 -Deadline of registration and abstract submission
2020 April 15 – Notification of abstract acceptance
2020 May 4 -Preliminary program of the conference