The programme has been announced:
The registration deadline was extended to 14 May 2018!
The conference will be held in Small Hall, Vytautas Magnus University, S.Daukanto g. 28, Kaunas, Lithuania on 17th – 18th of May, 2018.
No registration fee!
The Vital Nature Sign is a multidisciplinary scientific conference for young and experienced scientists.
The Conference covers following scientific fields:
- Natural products (foods, phytoproducts etc.)
- Pharmaceutical and chemical technology
- Synthetic, medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry
- Biotechnology, bioremediation, biochemistry, and bioanalysis
- Energy & environment
- Separation science: development & applications (fundamentals, theory, problems etc.)
- Biophysics and biomedicine
- IT related to life sciences, biomedical sciences
- Applied physics